Friday, May 20, 2011

Movies #? - My Best Friend



I'm getting better with the sub-titles. One of my greatest difficulties in watching movie is the scheduled "conflict". I wait for it to happen and wonder if it will be something I can stand.

I put myself right in the movie... and given that I'm pretty much a hermit, this movie hit somewhat close to home. At one point it was too ridiculous to "relate", but then I was thinking... I've been an idiot at times in my life (more than I'll admit). I was then "back" in the movie sweating over the conflict.

But it turned out to be a favorite film of all times. It has been a while since I've added anything to the list. Maybe I'm more particular, or maybe I just don't see enough good movies.

THIS is a must see... at least for anyone remotely like me.

No comments: