Saturday, December 25, 2010

Movies - #? Extraordinary Measures


Oh... thankful for "guilt free" holidays when I can bury myself in a warm blanket and enjoy a movie from start to finish. I did not expect to like this movie, but I did. Brandon Fraser seemed poorly cast as a "high pressure" sales guy, but otherwise he was believable - even pleasant to watch. He's a friendly doof.

Harrison Ford is an amazing actor; it helps that he is well cast in his parts. He is nice to watch as well. While I'm confident that the view of drug companies was poorly developed, the movie does make someone start to think.

Likewise, this was another movie about "hope". I'm so damn sick of dreadful endings that it is nice when the story demonstrates some sort of success in the face of a hard life. THANK GOD! Sometimes Hollywood does try to let the viewer feel good in the end.

No comments: