Sunday, August 2, 2009

Movies - #? Run Fat Boy, Run


A friend said I look like Simon Pegg. I figure it is because I have the same belly this guy has in the film. I love this guy. He makes me laugh... and that is not an easy assignment for me.


The movie shows Pegg as this pathetic guy... they try to mask the massive personality this guy carries. I've seen him in a few other movies I liked... such as "Hot Fuzz". Yeah, his movies can be rank, but not so bad that one is horrified with the filth... only mildly sick at times. It is just enough to keep it edgy.


The plot? Nothing exciting... there were a few excellent lines... such as when Pegg (Dennis) tries to explain why he dumped the girl... saying it felt better to mess up one day rather than ruin a life. I actually choked up a little with that.


All I can say is... more, more more.

No comments: